In this simple guide, you will learn how to buy Bitcoins and use them at Coinbase.com. Please check out below:
Signup at: COINBASE
- (If you initiate a buy of $100 USD or more within 180 days of opening your account, you will receive a 10 USD referral bonus when the order completes. Orders can take up to 4 business days to complete.)
After you’re logged in to coinbase, verify your e-mail and your ID.
Choose how you wish to verify your identity at coinbase.com.
Add a payment method.
Choose how you wish to top-up your Coinbase account.
After you’ve added the payment method, go to the ” buy/sell ” tab.
(1) Choose Bitcoins.
(2) Choose the payment method you saved.
(3) Choose the amount in Euros you wish to buy.
(4) Coinbase always takes fees for buying Bitcoins, check how much fees you have to pay and what you get in total.
When you’ve done everything, click the buy button.
After you’ve received your Bitcoins, go to the ” Accounts ” tab and find your Bitcoin wallet.
You will see a “SEND” and “RECEIVE” button. In this case, press “SEND” to make a payment.
Now choose the “Wallet Address” tab.
(1) Here you need to use the BTC wallet address of the recipient (always use copy/paste for the wallet address, don’t type it manually)
(2) Choose your BTC (Bitcoin) wallet
(3) Fill in the amount in Euro’s or Bitcoins (you can use both), keep in mind the fees you have to pay when sending a payment.
Note isn’t required and most of the time not needed.
Next to Coinbase, we also recommend using Changelly to buy your Bitcoins or any other cryptocoins you need.
Simply go to Changelly
(1) Click on “Buy”.
(2) Choose Euro/Dollar & choose what coin to buy.
(3) Fill amount in Euro/Dollar.
Click “Buy Now” and follow the given instructions.
Be aware, for this method, you’ll need to have your crypto wallet ready. For example: You buy from Changelly and let them send the Bitcoins to your existing Bitcoin wallet.
One of the recommended softwares for crypto wallet: Jaxx or Exodus.